Monday, February 4, 2019

Rediscovered

It's been almost 12 years since anyone actually published something on this blog, and it might even be hidden, but I'm going to start using it.

A long time ago (not as long ago as this blog), I used to get an email every day from a website that would compile all the emails into a journal. I did that for 398 entries. The problem with a blog is that it's hard to remember to write. I really liked getting an email every day that I could just respond to. Maybe I'll find something new like that and do it anyway.

A lot has changed since I was doing OhLife entries. We bought a house. We had another baby. We did Little League, I'm the primary president. Things have been moving right along.

Maybe I'll be able to keep this going and have a good record of what is happening around me.

No comments: