Thursday, July 19, 2007

Changes in the wind

Last night, the cool air that was trying to come in to our house was tinged by the smell of the Milford Flats fire. It made my throat feel very dry.

We got approved for the apartment. We just have to fill out some paper work and wait for the place to open up in the middle of August. Technically, we can move in on August 17th, but I think we will be in Provo for Julia's Graduation at that point. So, good news! We'll have more space in less than a month! And Johnathan won't be sleeping in our room any more. Yeah!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yay! Another exciting step for you both.

I will be stopping by on my way home Sunday night. Dad wants me to pick up his tuning stuff. I hope Greg is finished with it.

I can't wait to see you all

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

Truth to tell, Greg hasn't even touched the tuning stuff yet. He's going to make valiant efforts on Saturday, or more likely, Friday night, because he is coming to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday.

I'm excited to see you on Sunday. If you are here for dinner time, we'd love to feed you.

Mom said...

I'll give you a call when I get close. Don't plan on me, but I might make it.